Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{ TGBTL :: Pinterest obession }

So it's been a few weeks since I have joined The Girl Between the Lines Blog Linkup - but I'm once again joining Lauren & Hayley
 
 

Girl Between the Lines Link up

This weeks prompt ::

Share your top 5 Pinterest Pins this week.

Like everyone else, I'm a little pinterest obsessed.  I probably pin far too often and with so many things that I will probably never get the time to do with two little boys, but it's my favorite website.

1.  Every girl deserves a photo like this.  ::  Pinterest wasn't around when I got married almost 9 years ago, so I love to browse the pins in the wedding section.  I came across this picture and told my husband that when we have our family pictures done this fall I absolutely must have a picture taken like this during our session.

2.  Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oatmeal ::  I love pinterest for all the different recipes I can find.  Since I have realized that I finally need to shed the lbs and become a more healthier and happier version of myself, I have been looking at different healthy recipes to start my day off with.  I haven't tried this one yet but I'm planning on picking up the cocoa powder tomorrow and will give it a whirl on Friday.

3.  Cross Fit at home workouts :: Same idea with the overnight brownie batter protein oatmeal, I've been looking at workouts that are fun and get me up and moving.

4.  DIY chandelier ::  One of my goals this year is to make our small apartment feel more like home.  Since Mike returned to school for at least 2 years, we will continue to live here until he graduates and we know where he will find a job with the MN DNR.  We are starting with our master bedroom and I've been looking at chandeliers and other things that I can make and hang from the ceiling to make the room more personalized.

5.  DIY Cardigian Revamp ::  As you can tell, I'm a bit in love with DIY projects.  While most of my wardrobe is made of scrubs, I would really like to dress things up a little bit when I'm not at work. Since I love to shop at thrift stores, I've been looking at inspiration for how to dress up some of my finds.

I'm looking forward to seeing the other favorite pins from those who are from the blog linkup and if not, please leave me your pinterest link because I would love to see all the things that inspire you!

You can follow me here.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love all of these, too!!! Looking at your board just makes me feel inspired :). Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete