Friday, May 16, 2014

{ insta-friday }

I'm joining Jeannett for instafriday.  Here's what we've been up to instagram style.
You can follow me @emilyacarver

life rearranged


We went on our first bike ride with the boys last week - Alex gave up on the way home because I asked him to keep his feet up instead of dragging them on the sidewalk.  Lesson learned - put his old shoes on so we don't have to carry both a trike and a screaming tot.


I often forget how tall Mike is compared to our boys - but these two have one of the sweetest father/son relationships


I love Alex's messy curls.


Alex has been obsessed with this picture of Ellie.  He carries it around and give it kisses.  How much we miss her and I think that she would have gotten a kick out of Alex


I found this picture in my camera roll.  I guess the boys were playing with my phone and taking pictures.  It's one of the few I have of Evan since normally tries to hide his face when I take pictures.


This morning we woke up at 4 AM.  All Alex wanted was to walk around with his sunglasses on.  Yep they are from the dollar bin at Target and are meant to be for girls...but hey he wanted them and I never get to buy girly things anyways!





No comments:

Post a Comment