Sunday, May 4, 2014

{ the sunday currently :: volume 2 }

{ husband totally photo bombing }
 
Joining Lauren  again for "The Sunday Currently"
 
CURRENTLY ::
 
READING ::  I'm still working on Angela's Ashes.  I'm hoping to finish it early this week so I can move on to something else...
WRITING :: lists of ideas for a joint 30th birthday/10 year anniversary party for next year.  Mike and I both turn 30 and will celebrate our 10 years of marriage in the Fall.  We've just started planning...I'm really excited though.
LISTENING ::  This Will Be Our Year by the Zombies.  I ran across this song while on pinterest and I love it.
THINKING :: I should be going to bed soon...it was a really long but good weekend.  But I'm sure I should hit the hay soon since I need to be up early for work.
WISHING :: This week was already done and it was the weekend.  I can't wait to be done with this work week and able to just "be" this weekend. 
LOVING ::  The fact we got to celebrate our friends getting married last night.  It was a long time in the works, but they finally tied the knot and we had a blast celebrating with them last night. 
WANTING ::  this!  We took the boys out for their first bike ride of the spring (since it was finally nice enough here)  But I totally want my own bike to cruise along with the boys...except we would have to put a toddler seat on the back of the bike...but it would totally be worth it.
NEEDING :: the drive to finish my spring cleaning.  I've done a little but my new schedule at work has blown my drive to get everything done that I hope to before summer is in full swing.
FEELING ::  blessed and tired...
 
what have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment