Thursday, April 5, 2012

{ let the nesting begin... }

I should be in bed right now.  No lie.  I didn't sleep well last night and since we had so much going on today (volunteering at Evan's school, grocery shopping, the pony needing his medicine (i'll write a whole other post on that), etc) I haven't had much time to sneak in a quick nap.  Okay I tried.  But between fielding calls from the dentist and Mike and Mr. Little not being so quiet...I slept maybe 10 minutes.

So instead of being in bed, I'm doing laundry.  Why?  Because I'm tired of looking at it. I am very much looking forward to being a place where I can just throw in a load as I walk out the door and not worry about if someone else with go through it.

And while I'm waiting for it to all cycle through, the spring cleaning/moving/before baby gets here lists are being made.  I don't really know where I'll find the time to complete it all, but IT NEEDS TO GET DONE!!  I'm hoping that I can at least hit Evan's room and maybe our room while the boys are at the inlaws for Easter on Saturday. 

I'm just itching to get it all done.  Get everything set up for the new baby.  I've been holding off simply because we won't know the sex of baby little for another 4 weeks or so.  Doesn't mean I haven't been pinning away on Pinterest.  Because Lord knows I have. 

Now if only I could just close my eyes and it would all be done for me.  No?  Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment