Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{ looking forward }

{ relaxing with a cup of tea after a long first day of 2013}

2012 was a decent year.  I'm not where I thought I would be by this time last year.  But I am in a way.  I had spent the first day of last year hoping & planning to hopefully be pregnant and have a healthy baby by now.  And I did.  I'm so glad that our fussy, difficult, beautiful baby is now apart of our family (yes...even at 3 in the morning when he is screaming).

However the last month of the year was hard.  Dealing with my youngest sister's accident has been hard.  It has brought several of my family members & myself closer, which has been awesome.  However, I have come to realize that my sister may never the sister I remember her to be.  (I mean I hope so...but I'm trying to be realistic)

But, today brought new beginnings.  I get to shed myself of 2012 and move forward to 2013.  I do write down resolutions.  As I wrote them down I got excited.  This year I'm focusing on getting organized, healthy, and experiencing life.

So I'm not going to dwell on the things I wished I had done last year.  I'm looking forward to a year full of fun and growth both personally & spiritually.

This year is going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment