Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{ 30 by 30 }

In 457ish days I will leave my twenties and turn the big 3-0.  So to celebrate the last year and some odd days in my twenties, I wanted to make a bucket list.  It's full of things that I will help me grow and say goodbye to my twenties, as well as getting me ready for all the things that my thirties have in store for me.

So here it is::

Be at my goal weight :: Run a 5k, 10k, and half marathon :: complete 30, 100, and 365 projects :: volunteer :: do something that scares me (skydiving) :: romantic getaway for me & the hubby :: take the boys camping :: read all the standard works :: make our apartment feel like home :: refurbish a piece of furniture :: share testimony :: receive temple recommend :: get financially ready to purchase a home ::  sister getaway :: learn a new craft (knitting) :: learn a new sport (snowboarding) :: donate blood :: learn html/web design :: take a photography class :: go to a concert :: get on a horse again :: project life/SMASH journal :: read all the books on the Rory Gilmore Book Challenge :: finish my mom's quilt :: go to a sporting event :: reconnect with an old friend/make a new friend :: spa day :: cook through an entire cookbook :: RAK day :: Family photos taken.

Looking at it, I know it's a lot.  But I really want to accomplish everything on this list.  I know I can and as I check off each of these items I'll do an update.  I have already started on a couple of the items so, hopefully I'll be able to cross one off soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment