Sunday, June 29, 2014

{ currently :: vol 6 }


My favorite picture of Alex...I took it a while ago but have been spending some time finding pictures to print to put in some frames I received for mother's day.  Even though Alex is all gooey-eyed and snot-nosed - this is my Alex.

But this is what I've been up to this week ....

currently ::

reading :: It's not a secret that I love YA books.  So I've been on a YA kick and started One or Two Things I Learned about Love by Dyan Sheldon - however I decided that this one wasn't for me.  But I did finish both Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and Scarlet (the Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer this week.  I'm itching to start the 3rd book in the lunar chronicles series Cress.
writing ::  My goals for July...and revisiting the list I wrote for my 30 by 30 list.  There are some good ones...I'm hoping that I can finally commit and just do everything I hope to do!
listening ::  The Sister Wives.  I normally have the tv on in the background.  It drives my husband nuts but while I'm okay with being by myself - I hate silence.  I always seem to need some noise of some kind.
thinking ::  How much I really need to get my spring summer cleaning done this week.  Seriously...it's bad.
smelling ::  boy...our whole apartment smells like boy...I really need to get that cleaning done!
wishing ::  my 3-day weekend would get here sooner.  I've been working since last Monday after getting back from the cabin.  I'm ready for a break.
hoping ::  the boys sleep tonight!  While Evan was gone this weekend to Iowa with both my SIL and MIL, Alex still hasn't been sleeping well and decides that he needs to be up for the day anywhere from 4 am to 5 am.  It gets a little tiring.
wearing ::  my Ellie's Light t-shirt from the Light up the Lanes event last year.  If you live in the MN metro area - please come join us this year (July 29th) to help both celebrate and raise money for all the wonderful things we do in the name of my niece, Ellie.
loving ::  my boys and what neat people they are.  They are still small but it's amazing to watch them grow and learn.  I love seeing them discover new things and trying to figure who they got their personality traits from.
wanting :: a horse...It's been about 2 years since I have last been on a horse and I ache for it.  I'm hoping by the end of the summer or early fall I can find a way to take a lesson or two and get on a horse again.
needing :: to actually complete on everything on my "to do" list this week...here's hoping that I will!
feeling ::  a little less heart-sick this week and just worn out...I'm hoping that by getting my summer cleaning done and getting everything less cluttered...I'll feel a little better.


What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment