Friday, August 3, 2012

{ friday letters }

Photobucket


Dear Weekend, I'm so glad you are here and I don't have to work.  I have a lot of things to catch up on so I would appreciate it if you went by as slow as possible.



Dear Baby, Only 6 weeks and 3 days until we get to meet you.  It was awesome to see how big you are getting on yesterday, you are already a whopping 4 lbs, 4 oz.  You have the cutest chubby cheeks and I'm still betting that when you get here you will be a good 9 pound baby.

Dear Husband, I'm sorry for laughing at you this morning about your recent health kick.  I really do hope that you stick with it and we can change how we've been eating and living the past few years.  It's time for us to be active and healthy and I hope that we can do that together.

Dear soon-to-be big brother,  Thank you for all your cuddles and laughs this week.  It's been a rough one on mommy and I'm glad I've had you to keep me motivated and distracted.

Dear Pediatric Urologist, I'm really hoping that you have some good news for me on Tuesday.  I'm getting a little tired of this whole wait and see idea when it comes to Alex's kidney.  So I'm hoping that you have a plan and a good one that at to keep that left kidney as healthy as possible.


Dear Bed/Couch, Believe when I say that I'll be seeing you most this weekend after catching up with everything.  I have missed you and I'm totally looking forward to sleeping in at least tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment