Friday, March 9, 2012

{ dear littles... }

{ rainy day }

Dear Littles,

I've been thinking about you both recently.  I'm not sure if it's because we're going closer to when Charlie should have made his or her appearance or the fact that I'm so full of hormones that I go from extremely happy to crying in 2.0 seconds.  I'm just going to assume it's both.  There are big changes coming our way, littles.   Daddy's schedule is changing and will hopefully change again soon so he'll be home during the day.  But for now I'll take the fact that he'll be home an extra day.  We're growing closer to moving.  I'm itchy for it.  We still can't really do much of anything for another 2 months, but we're looking.

Mr. Little, I'm so proud of you.  You have been such a good helper the past couple of weeks while your sister or brother has made life a bit more interesting for mommy.  You have so much to look forward too.  You're graduating preschool in a couple months, getting registered for kindergarten, and starting school in September.  This summer I have plans for you.  Hopefully soccer and skating lessons so you can get ready to play hockey in the winter. Your uncle will be so happy to see you in skates.  Believe me...since the moment you made your appearance, he's been counting down the days until he could see you play hockey.

Baby Little, I'm gonna ask that we please, please take a break from the morning sickness.  I know the doctor gave me Zofran, but still.  (However, I am so pleased to be so very sick...it means things are going the way they should)  On Monday, you'll be 12 weeks along.  Only 28 more until we get to meet you.  Your daddy and I are so excited.  Mr. Little is very excited to.  We've started collecting things for you.  He just loves to help pick them out.

My littles...I love you both.  The start of this year has sure thrown me for a loop, but I finally feel like we're getting somewhere.  You both give me peace and happiness and I look forward to all the adventures we have coming our way...

No comments:

Post a Comment