Saturday, March 10, 2012

{ what a morning }

You and me, Mr. Little, sure had a busy morning...


The weather is finally looking good here in Minnesota.  It was 60 today, although it was super windy.  We went out to see the pony and check to see how he's doing.  You were so excited to slip him treats when you didn't think I was looking.  


Afterwards we headed to Kohl's to get new church clothes...Holy Cow are you going to be cute tomorrow in church.  I can't wait to take some pictures tomorrow.


Finally we made it to the park.  Your favorite, Kelley Park in Apple Valley.  We brought your new kite we bought one day at CostCo.  After I finally managed to get it put it together, we flew it for a little bit and decided maybe next time we try it, we'll bring Daddy along.  After you played for a while on the park, I finally convinced you it was time to go.


I'm so lucky to be your mom, Mr. Little.  It was so nice to play with you all morning!  Oh the plans I have for us tomorrow...just you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment