Friday, March 16, 2012

{ freakin' out }

Not going to lie...I'm kinda of freaking out.  About numerous things.  


1.  Us moving.  We have oh...45 days to turn in our notice.  I kinda want us to have already put down a deposit on the new place before we give notice, but that might not be the case.  That and trying to decide what would work for us financially.  Our housing budget has increased significantly (thanks Fairview!) but I will be out of work for almost 2 months.  I've been looking at larger 2 bedrooms instead of 3 or 4 bedrooms, thinking that we could easily afford a "smaller" place than what we can "technically" afford and then upgrade the following year.  Mike's not liking my idea at all...


2.  Being sick.  All.  the.  time.  I ran out of Zofran over the weekend and didn't really think about getting my prescription filled since the morning sickness had been manageable if not nonexistent.  Until this morning at 3 am when it came back with a vengeance.  To be honest, I thought there was no way I was going to make it through work...but I did.  I've also had no energy.  Which when I'm the only one who really cooks, cleans, pays the bills, etc...things haven't really been getting done.  Here's hoping that this weekend (although I work) I'll be able to accomplish a couple of things.


3. mmm...just generally freaking out about having another child.  Everything has really been worked out...well...except our living situation.  But Evan will be in all day Kindergarten next year, leaving Mike with only baby to worry about during the day.  And Fridays?  Well, we had always planned for baby to go to daycare.  I've been poking around...but I figured it didn't make much sense to do much in that department until we've figured out where we'll be living first.  oh.  and all the stuff.  I complied a list of everything we need...oh lord...remind me when I get sick of looking at all the baby stuff to put it in storage so I never have to buy all this stuff again.  (we're planning on at least having one more...if not more :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment