Thursday, May 3, 2012

{ it's a.... }

Today, we got another look at Baby.  I was so excited especially to find out what what Baby was.  Simply because it makes everything much easier, well, at least I think it does...

So...

We were quite surprised...but so very happy to announce that we're having a...

 

We've done boys before...I know what I'm getting into.  I was told by my father in law that this means that I now have the minority vote...if only he knew.  I may be the only girl...but I'm more stubborn than all of them.

It's also awesome because I'm hoping I will no longer get flack about the boys sharing a room.  I had said before we knew what Baby was that the baby and Evan would most likely be sharing a room.  Now, they definitely are.  But at lunch today, Evan and I agreed on a Retro Marvel Comic Super Hero room.  Think Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider Man and the Hulk.  I've tracked down the posters and fabric and will start on bedding for the both of them and a couple of things for baby.

No.  We don't have a name yet.  We've thrown around a couple and to be honest, I'm thinking we might keep the name to ourselves anyways.  Our moms believe that we should name little boy after Mike.  I've already put a stop to that...although I'm sure I'll still hear more about it as we get closer to September...

But here are some more pictures of our newest little man...

{ profile }

{ face }

{ foot }

p.s.  Funny story about the foot picture...when the tech first started the ultrasound, little boy had his feet over his head.  Pretty much folded in half.  A couple minutes he eventually tucked his feet under his bottom...but he sure was squirrely.






No comments:

Post a Comment