Friday, July 20, 2012

{ Friday Letters }


Dear Sleep Hater, you've been sleeping so much better since we've made some changes including bedtime routine, new "black out" drapes, and a brand spanking new twin sized bed.  You have seemed like a much happier boy waking up in the morning.  My sanity thanks you for that.

Dear Hubby, Thank you for dealing with me and all the craziness that has come with this pregnancy.  I know you weren't all to thrilled when the on call doctor wanted us to go in a couple nights ago...at least we were only there for about an hour.

Dear Body, I would really appreciate it if you stopped attacking yourself.  First the cold, then the cold sore, and lastly what we hope is just a really nasty uti  (I know...tmi...sorry).  I don't know if you are revolting against being pregnant or what, but if we could manage to stay some what healthy for the next 8 weeks, I would appreciate it.

Dear baby growing beneath my heart, only 8 weeks and 2 days!  All your baby things are taking over the apartment, but that's okay...I just can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms.

Dear Costco, when I thought that I couldn't love you anymore than I do, we scored at Graco Pack and Play for less than $50 saving us at least $30 if not another $50 we could spend on other baby things.

Dear Camera...I know I've been ignoring the past few months...just know that starting tomorrow, you are going to get used a lot more.  Maybe to the point where you would wish I would just start ignoring you again.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Block out curtains are definately a must in the bedroom! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete