Sunday, July 22, 2012

{ looking forward to you }

Just 8 weeks, I will be finishing packing and getting ready for you.  The next day, your daddy and I will head off early in the morning for your arrival.

I couldn't be more excited and nervous at the same time.  But I'm looking so forward to you and all the things that having a new baby in our home will mean.

I'm looking forward to those quiet moments when the rest of the world is sleeping and its just me and you.

I'm looking forward to you coos, cries, and smiles.

I'm looking forward to tiny toes, fingers, and ears.

I'm looking forward to that very first moment that I get to see you and hold you close to my chest.

I'm looking forward to seeing your daddy hold you for the very first time.

I'm looking forward to introducing you to your brother (he's probably just as excited for your pending arrival as we are)

I'm looking forward to you, Alex.  And all the blessings and joy you will bring to this family.  Your arrival outmeans we are getting closer to finishing our family and I simply can't wait for you to be here, safe and sound in our arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment